We went to Hoodsport this past weekend and dug for clams. The limit is 40 per person. So we dug three limits. We also had a bbq on the beach at the state park. We went with our friends, Paul, Nicole and their 3 kids. 






Nicole did not want to get up for a napkin so she wiped her sticky fingers in the grass.

4 comments:
Haha, I am laughing at Nicole's sticky fingers, too funny but smores look delicious! Mmmmmm, what a fun day looks like! I can't believe they are getting so old, all grown up!
so what do you do with the clams? you eat them?!?!
HI KIDS, I HOPE YOU SAVE SOME OF THOSE "CLAMS" FOR "GRANDMA AND I"
(BUT I THINK I WILL USE A NAPKIN AND NOT THAT "STICKY GRASS STUFF". IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN AND WISH WE COULD JOIN IN ON THOSE TRIPS WITH ALL OF YOU AND MEET SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS TOO. WE LOVE YA ALL, AND MISS THE FUN TIMES WE HAVE UP THERE. WE HAD BETTER MAKE I THIS YEAR, WE AREN'T GETTING ANY YOUNGER. (I AM !, BUT MOMS NOT) I JUST GOT HIT FOR THAT REMARK. WE LOVE THE PICTURES, KEEP THEM COMING. LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS.DAD AND MOM..
Oh I wish we were there. I can taste the clams. The girls are so beautiful, we just might need to go on a road trip this summer, we miss you all too much!!!!
Post a Comment