Nicole and Kati are making random scenes from Twilight with their digital camera. I helped them with this one. This one is when Bella arrives in Forks and her Dad, Charlie and her are in her room. Kind of hard to hear, so turn it up.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Twilight Scene
Posted by Lisa and Suny at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
haha this is awesome!!! I totally love it! Im still trying to get brad to watch twilight with me.
haha this cracks me up! You guys are too funny. I can't wait for more scenes to come!
WELL GRADMA AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT "TWILIGHT" BUT I GUESS WE BETTER START WATCHING SO WE AT LEAST KNOW WHO "CHARLIE" IS AND WHY HE FLYS AROUND THE ROOM?
KIND OF SPOOKIE FOR OLE FOLKS? BUT WE WILL WATCH AND THEN WE CAN TELL MORE WHAT YOU "KWAZIE KIDS" ARE PLAYING.. LOVE YA LOTS, GRAMP & GRANNY.
haha alright can i say i just keep watching this video. nice job on the narrating. I want to know how many times they have seen the movie?
We have watched Twilight about 5 or 6 times. Nicole has read the book and has a movie poster in her room, has the movie companion book, they both have some trading cards, soundtrack. Nicole can recite just about every line from the movie. It cracks me up when she says "you brought a snack"! As soon as the weather gets nice (this summer) we are going to Forks for the day.
take lots of pictures! i may be almost 24, but i'm a huge twilight fan!
Post a Comment