Saturday, February 28, 2009

I paid $12.48 for WHAT?

We went to The Old Country Buffet for Kati's basketball banquet today and this is what she picked out to eat. Does that look like $12.48 worth of jello, cheese and grated carrots? She did get a heaping bowl of ice cream after. I guess she wasn't full.
Kati and her best friend Maddy.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha that is too funny, she must be a lees though, we love that cheese!

Anonymous said...

HI KATIE, NEXT TIME TAKE ME WITH YOU, I WON'T PAY FOR MINE I WILL JUST FILL YOUR PLATE FOR ME (YOU CAN STILL HVE THE CHEESE AND JELLO. BUT ALL THAT GOOD STUFF, I AM AFRAID I WOULD HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AT LEAST ONCE) THEN I WOULD HAVE THE "BIG BOWL OF ICE CREAM" WE LOVE YOU.& GRANDMA AND I ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR THE "FLUTE AND TRUMPET" CONCERT/ GREAT BASKETBALL VIDEO.THANKS. GRANDPA..LEES

Bethany said...

That is really funny. I would have been sad about the $12.48 too... At least she did have a veggie though right??

Ashley said...

how awful!!! haha too funny... cheese and ice cream... yum!!!!

Brittany said...

Sounds like my kinda meal!