Sunday, February 1, 2009

Glenn on Television

Glenn's boat, the USCG Cutter Chincoteague, will be on ABC's new television series, Homeland Security USA, this Tuesday, Feb. 3rd. They had a film crew on board and they just happen to film a rescue of 90 migrants on 10 foot stormy seas. So be sure to watch and you just might see Glenn on TV. Check out a preview at http://abc.go.com/primetime/homelandsecurity/

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

that's awesome!! he is famous!

Toni said...

We recorded it last night because we were gone. We haven't watched it yet, but was Glenn on it? We want to know if we should be looking for him in any scenes. How exciting.

Lisa and Suny said...

I have not had a chance to watch it either. I think he might be in background shots. Glenn was not sure. Just look closely.

Brittany said...

I watched it! It is awesome to see what Glenn is doing for our country. Way to go Glenn!