We attached a small wooden box to the base of our front window last fall and we fill it with acorns, sunflower seeds and other nuts. The squirrels come from everywhere to empty this thing. We go up to Nicole's school and collect the acorns that have fallen from the trees. (of course she is always afraid someone is going to see her and that is so embarrassing. It's not like I'm up there climbing trees during school hours waving to her through the windows.) The squirrels will collect the acorns out of the box and they bury them all over the neighborhood for their winter food supply. Our cats sit in front of the window and just watch them all day.

1 comments:
I finally got time to sit down and read the blog. It is so much fun, I'm going to MAKE time in the future! The girls are getting older by the minute, better plan another trip to SG. Tell the girls how proud I am of them, and the boys too. Had a great talk with Glenn the other day. We love you all so much and think about you often. PS Many homes in SG are in forclosure, good time to move!
Post a Comment