Last weekend we went to Maritime Fest down at the Tacoma docks. Here are a few misc pictures taken. Kati looks like she has a flag stuck in the top of her head (how patriotic of her).
Really BIG Salmon
Suny, Lisa, Nicole & Kati
Last weekend we went to Maritime Fest down at the Tacoma docks. Here are a few misc pictures taken. Kati looks like she has a flag stuck in the top of her head (how patriotic of her).
Really BIG Salmon
Posted by Lisa and Suny at 12:40 PM
3 comments:
DEAR LISA AND GIRLS, (IGET TO TALK WITH SUNY ALL THE TIME ON THE PHONE WE HAVE TO SHARE OUR GREAT DEEDS IN "FISHING AND GOLF") BUT I DO ENJOY YOUR "BLOGS" AND ALL THE PICTURES AND CUTE COMMENTS. I SURE REMEMBER WHEN YOU TOOK US UP TO THE "ANIMAL PARK" I HAVE LOTS OF GOOD PICTURES FROM THERE. I DON'T GET UP ON THE BLOG'S MUCH,WITH MOM BEING STILL LAYED UP (I HAVE TO FINISH MY HOUSE WORK, DISHES. VACUM, WASHING CLOTHES,AND THEN IT IS TIME FOR ME TO START DINNER) LISA I THINK YOU SHOULD COME DOWN AND HELP ME, OR AT LEAST SEND ONE OR BOTH OF THE GIRLS (NO, NOT SUNY)WE LOVE YOUR REPORTS AND NOCOLE'S PICTURES,(HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THOSE FOR A WHILE) WE LOVE YA A WHOLE BUNCH, AND MISS YA MORE.
GRANDMA & GRANDPA.
that is one huge salmon!! You guys are growing up to such beautiful girls!!
haha, i love the flag coming out of the head!!
Post a Comment