Suny took Nicole to work with him the other day and it all started with getting up at 3:20am to go to Denny's for breakfast with the guys then on to work at 5:00am. She has worked there a few other times in the past and really has a lot of fun. She usually works with Suny for a while and then works in the office with our good friend Margie (Aunt Margie to the girls).
Here she is pretending she is welding important aircraft parts for the planes you fly on. Or is she pretending?
Nicole is showing off her sandblasting skills.

Nicole is showing off her sandblasting skills.

4 comments:
does suny get up that early every day! How awful! Nicole's a trooper for getting up that early. She looks gorgeous by the way in these pictures!
I AM GLAD NICOLE IS LEARNING HOW TO WELD (I NEED SOMEONE TO SUPPORT ME NOW THAT I AM RETIRED) AFTER ALL THE PRICE OF FISHING BAIT HAS GONE UP, AND IT COST MORE TO PLAY GOLF, AND SHOTGUN SHELLS, WOW. THESE ARE NECESSARY ITEMS TO JUST BE ABLE TO SCRAPE BY.(I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED). BRING YOUR METAL DETECTOR,(I THINK I LOST SOME SILVER DOLLARS IN THE "SHED".. LOVE TO ALL DAD.....
Oh my goodness...I cannot believe Uncle Suny gets up so early for work! I thought we had it bad with leaving at 6 to the bus stop...but Uncle Suny takes the cake. How fun for Nicole to go with him.
wow, that is early for breakfast! I am not sure i would want to go so early haha, but i bet it was a fun day! Nicole, you look like you know what you are doing!
Post a Comment