Friday, May 2, 2008

"Really BIG Fish"

Suny went fishing yesterday (instead of working) and caught this huge ling cod.Look into the depth of his mouth! You wouldn't want to reach in there and retrieve your lure.

3 comments:

Bob said...

BOY ! I HAVEN'T SEEN A FISH THAT BIG SINCE I CAUGHT THAT SALMON IN THE SACRAMENTO RIVER (60 LB) ALMOST PULLED LARRY AND SUNY OUT OF THE BOAT, BUT I STAYED WITH IT AND LANDED THE MONSTER???? AHHHH! THAT IS REALLY A BIG "COD" AND IS PROBABLY THE BEST TASTING FISH IN THE WATER..(SAVE ME SOME FILET'S)
DID YOU GET TO WEIGH IT? WHAT DID HE TAKE? "THAT IS REALLY A BEAUTIFUL FISH. I WILL BE SENDING THIS PIC. TO ALL OF MY OLD BUDDIES. THANKS ....DAD.

Ashley said...

oh man! way to go uncle suny! That fish is HUGE! My biggest was like 6 pounds... and i could barely reel that thing in! I miss suny's salmon dip!

Lindsay said...

ha sick!! I would not want to even touch that fish, wow. Jason and I may go fishing soon and we really enjoy that! However if something that big was on the end of my line, i think it would pull me in!