Nicole is on the young women's church volleyball team. They are really good. They won all their games on Saturday. All our players are Beehive girls and one Laurel.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Suny, Lisa, Nicole & Kati
Posted by Lisa and Suny at 7:21 PM
6 comments:
I'm so impressed! How fun, i loved church volleyball. Nice victory dance nicole!
way to go nicole!! I love the shoes by the way, very stylish
I am still shocked how old your girls look. They are getting so beautiful. Congratulations on the wins!
Congrats Nicole! Keep up the good work!
Wow. They are growing up. I must be getting old. This is my first official comment on a blog. I hope that makes you feel special. This is Uncle Larry
Congratulations on the win! That is awesome that all those Beehives beat everyone. Yea! You girls are growing up too fast. You better beware, I'm sure you noticed that Uncle Larry has figured out how to comment - but he's using my name!!!
Post a Comment