We woke-up to a couple of inches of snow this morning. It's our first official snow-day (no school). Just fun in the wet snow and piles of wet laundry for me to wash.
Monday, January 28, 2008
"Snow Day"
Posted by Lisa and Suny at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Snow day!!! How fun! I remember the one day in redding it snowed we waited patiently by the radio to hear if our school was cancelled and it wasn't! I've never had a snow day... well enjoy! I'm jealous!
i think kati and nicole look a ton alike in this picture
HI KIDS,(WHERE IS YOUR MOM? SNOW IS NO GOOD IF YOU CAN'T HIT MOM OR DAD WITH A BIG SNOWBALL) LOOKS LIKE FUN,,, WE DID GET " WE DID GET SNOW HERE IN ST GEORGE TODAY, BUT IT DIDN'T LAST LONG ENOUGH TO BIULD A "SNOW MAN" (SO I JUST PUT SNOW ON MY HEAD AND STOOD OUT ON THE LAWN") I HAD TO COME IN, SOME DOG THOUGH I WAS A TREE OR FIRE HYDRANT, LOVE YA ALL..GRAMS LEES
gramma said you girls are getting to big and beautiful, now we will have to keep all the st george "boys" away when you come to visit.(hope that is soon) love you all so much,,,,,gramma
Love those snow days! This was our first too! Our snow here was too powdery, did you make snowmen?Hope you had a great day!
oh man, i am so tired of the snow!! I wish we got snow days here but it does not happen!!!
Post a Comment