Sunday, September 5, 2010

Forks/LaPush

Lake Crescent (huge lake on the way to Forks/LaPush These signs were on the way down to LaPush on the Quileute reservation.



LaPush beach.




Nicole, Suny and Kati.

Nicole and I discussing the rocks we were taking from the beach.


Entering Forks.


There were lots of gift stores with Twilight themes. These life-size cut-outs were just about in every store we went into.




When you enter town, you stop by the visitor center and they give you a map of certain site to see or you can pay to go on a two hour tour. We went in Forks Outfitters (the sporting goods store that Bella works at), the hospital where Dr Cullen has a parking spot (but someone stole the sign), the high school, police station. It's a really small town and because of Twilight they have more business than they can handle.


















We had a fun time and the girls got some sweatshirts that say Forks. Glad we went.

7 comments:

Toni said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I am so jealous. Looks like you had a great time.

Lindsay said...

HAHA that is AWESOME!!! I am so jealous, I would have LOVED to go with you guys!!! We will just have to make another trip!

sheena said...

How fun! Cute pictures. My parents went through on one of their Harley rides and got me a magnet. (This is Daniel's wife.)

Brittany said...

I am SO JEALOUS! That is awesome.

Ashley said...

i loved these pictures! i just saw the 3rd movie again and forgot how obsessed i am. I am so jealous as well!! A sweatshirt?! how awesome! how far is forks from spanoway?

tell katii (have i spelled her name wrong all these years?!) that i like her paramore shirt... unless she will think that's not cool cuz i'm getting old and am probably not allowed to like the same bands she does!

Lisa and Suny said...

Her name is spelled Kati. She added the extra i. You know how teens are.

Ashley said...

ha ha! oh those teenage years