Suny, Lisa, Nicole & Kati
does glenn know about this?! he is not going to be happy. She looks beautiful and gorgeous! no wonder she has a 'boyfriend.'
i love the eclipse countdown on the side!! Too bad we don't live closer, then we could all get together to see it!
I can't believe it! Nicole is so old...which means I am old! She looks beautiful. Don't show Glenn this picture.
Glenn and Tom give her a lot of crap about this.
You are so beautiful. I want to come up for the movie. Would your boyfriend mind if I sat between you? After all I am your aunt!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
does glenn know about this?! he is not going to be happy. She looks beautiful and gorgeous! no wonder she has a 'boyfriend.'
i love the eclipse countdown on the side!! Too bad we don't live closer, then we could all get together to see it!
I can't believe it! Nicole is so old...which means I am old! She looks beautiful. Don't show Glenn this picture.
Glenn and Tom give her a lot of crap about this.
You are so beautiful. I want to come up for the movie. Would your boyfriend mind if I sat between you? After all I am your aunt!!!
Post a Comment