Last weekend we bought a new sofa and loveseat and gave away our old ones. We returned them a week later because one of the arms on the sofa was kinda of loose. There were no more in stock at their stores so it was off to find something else in less than a week before my Mom and Harry arrive on Thursday. (Everything we found had to be ordered and took 4-6 weeks). We finally found what we liked and it should arrive by the end of this week. Until then, we are sitting on camping chairs and plastic patio furniture (so tacky, I hope nobody stops by).
(this junk is so uncomfortable)

3 comments:
congratulations! I am so jealous!
hey i hope you haven't bought more furniture and stuff. when i heard about your "needs" i emediately when to the D.I. (deseret industries) and ordered you a truck load.(should be there shortly) gosh , you might even find some of the "neat near new stuff" of mine that "Grandma"keeps throwing away?? love ya all
haha nice!!! Remind me not to visit... just kidding! i really would love to visit!
Post a Comment