We got an early dose of winter weather on Sunday. First church was cancelled due to some icy and snow dusted roads and then the snow started dumping around 2:00 in the afternoon. When it was all done, we got a couple of inches out of it and some extremely slippery streets. Monday and Tuesday are expected to only get into the upper 20's in the day and the teens at night with more snow expected on Wednesday.

We woke up to two-hour school delays this morning (yeh for sleeping-in).
I knew we had crappy windows but there was actually ice on the inside of Kati's window this morning. I guess I shouldn't be so cheap and turn the heat on at night!
We also decorated the tree yesterday. But building a snowman trumpt tree decorating and I finished it by myself. (and of course it's another one of those tree's with a crooked trunk so it always looks like it's falling over) I'm going fake next year!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Winter Arrived Early
Posted by Lisa and Suny at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Merry Christmas! I love you guys. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Miss you all.
looks miserably cold!
Post a Comment