It's Christmas Eve and I am finally done shopping. I refuse to go to another store! I finally made it to the mall Monday and it was packed and it took double the time to get there with the roads being so bad. The stores were out of everything good. The toy section in Target looked like it had been looted. Costco was so crowed and I to park out in the thick snow. I saw people trying to drag their baskets through the snow to their cars so I only bought what I could carry (and that is hard at Costco). Gas stations are out of gas everywhere. It's crazy up here. But things are finally warming up and melting
A friend of ours (Roxanne Harbin) bakes 4000 cookies every Christmas. Look at this yummy tray of goodness she gave us.
A friend of ours (Roxanne Harbin) bakes 4000 cookies every Christmas. Look at this yummy tray of goodness she gave us.

1 comments:
glad you got it done!!! merry early christmas!!
Post a Comment