I can't believe there are only 25 more days until Christmas. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was pretty quiet around here. We ate too much and watched our favorite Christmas movies. Suny put up all the outside lights and I decorated the inside. We did not go shopping on Black Friday. It's always the same old deals (TV's and digital cameras) and lots of pushing and long lines.

Instead, we stayed in bed til 9:30am then went and saw Twilight (loved it!). As soon as we got home from the show Nicole grabbed the book and started reading it. I have never seen her so excited about reading anything! I even caught her reading it in church. I don't think you are going to learn anything if you are reading about vampires when the missionaries are trying to speak.
Suny and Kati went on a quick pheasant hunt this weekend and got one.



3 comments:
i loved loved loved reading the twilight series, my all time favorite books to read ever! The movie was good too, but not as good as the books!
Nicole: Ya, I love the first book, Twilight. Im reading it every day when I come home from school. I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!!
=D
Also notice my awsome red and green braces! For Christmas!
readign twilight... im so proud!!! Nice braces nicole!
Post a Comment