Suny, Lisa, Nicole & Kati
Suny and Kati went fishing on Friday and Kati caught her first Salmon. Suny's salmon was 20 lbs.
wow that fish is huge!! how exciting, congratulations on your first salmon! I sure hope you make some salmon dip and send some my way!
wow!!! way to go kati! I bet uncle suny is proud!! Mmm, i miss uncle suny's salmon dip!
What a great picture. We know that Kati really got the big one, but just swapped for the picture so her dad wouldn't feel so bad! ha Looks like you had fun. Congrats on that catch.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow that fish is huge!! how exciting, congratulations on your first salmon! I sure hope you make some salmon dip and send some my way!
wow!!! way to go kati! I bet uncle suny is proud!! Mmm, i miss uncle suny's salmon dip!
What a great picture. We know that Kati really got the big one, but just swapped for the picture so her dad wouldn't feel so bad! ha Looks like you had fun. Congrats on that catch.
Post a Comment