Monday, July 21, 2008

California/Utah Vacation

We are finally home from our vacation to California/Utah. We were gone 2 weeks and had a really fun time. We were able to spend time with my family and Suny's family. Here are some highlights from the trip (Swimming at Larry & Toni's on 4th of July)We spent a 2 days in San Diego and went to Sea World.Our view from hotel balconyin San Diego.My family (My Mom, Me, Kati, My Sister Denise, My Sister Jill, Nicole, My Grandmommy, My Niece Kiera and My Niece Savannah)Giant inflatable Wall-e at Disney Downtown (outside park)Nicole sporting some new clothes she got in St. George. Someone tell that poor girl it's 100 degrees outside!Ah, Aunt Bobbi's famous homemade rootbeer. A few minutes later Kati drops her oven mit into the bucket. YUM!
This the the girls favorite place to swim when we go St. George (Sand Hallow Aquatic Center).

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I am so jealous! I wish I was there for all that fun. I miss Redding and St. George and Aunt Bobbi's homemade rootbeer. Looks like you all had a blast.

Ashley said...

when i first looked at the picture of them swimming at our house, i thought... hey that pool looks just like ours! Haha, i'm sorry we missed all the fun! and way jealous!

Nicole looks pretty stylin in her new clothes! Miss you guys! Looks like your girls LOVE the water!