Monday, April 7, 2008

"NOT ANOTHER Trip to Cabelas"

I think Kati has had enough of this place. You never want to take a hungry kid to Cabelas. It will be the worst shopping experience of your life. This is Kati after seeing the huge line for the restaurant and I told her we were not eating here.

I am going to lay here till it's time to leave!

4 comments:

Bob said...

DEAR LISA, HEY I LIKE THAT "BIG DECOY" YOU REALLY SHOULD BUY ONE , THEN SUNY COULD TAKE YOU OUT IN THE MARSH DURING THE HUNTING SEASON. BE SURE AND BUY A "GOOSE CALL" AND YOU COULD LAY UNDER THAT THING AMD MAKE A NOISE LIKE A GOOSE.(don't try that when RON is there, you might get shot and end up on the grill) .Love ya all, maybe we can go to eat at CABELOS. DAD..

Bob said...

I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA, I WILL SEND YOU A "BIG BOX" OF TWINE, AND YOU CAN PUT WHEELS ON THAT "GOOSE" AND DRAG IT AROUND THE MARSH, THAT WOULD MAKE A "MOVING DECOY" YOU COULD EVEN PUT AN OLD SHEET OVER YOUR ARMS, AND "FLAP..FLAP OVER THE MARSH.(DON'T TELL "RON" HE WILL STEAL OUR IDEA) MORE LOVE TO ALL...DAD..

Lisa and Suny said...

Maybe we could put wheels on the goose and tie it behind the scooter and the girls could pull you down the hill in the park!

Ashley said...

haha you guys are too funny. I get quite grumpy when i'm hungry, must be a lees thing! Brad knows that when i'm hungry, ashley must be fed!