Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Remember This One"

Hey Ashley, Brittany, Lindsay, (and Larry too). Do you guys remember this picture. I found this on my computer when I was going through old pictures from the summer of 2005.

10 comments:

Suny said...

what in the heck is that glare in the back comming from

Toni said...

ha ha Suny! I remember that day very well. Look how much your girls have grown - and Larry too. When do we get to see y'all (I'm in Texas right now) again?

Bob said...

HEY LARRY, DID YOU LEAVE THE GARAGE LIGHT ON OR DID TONI SPRAY YOUR HEAD. (THAT"GROWMORE" STUFF ONLY WORK'S ON "LAWNS" DAD

Bob said...

BOY, TALK ABOUT A "THORN" BETWEEN THE ROSES".... BEAUTIFUL GIRLS !

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Oh that was so fun when you came to visit. I love Uncle Suny's comment and grandpa's comment. That is hilarious. We sure miss you guys!

Ashley said...

I totally remember this! That was so fun! I miss those girls! They are growing up and getting so beautiful! Great picture lisa! Haha, suny and grandpa crack me up! Glad suny had learned how to comment!

Dad/Larry said...

Suny, please tell me you touched up the picture of me. What a shine

Dad/Larry said...

test

Lindsay said...

Of course i remember when you guys came and visited!! I remember how Uncle suny was disgusted of how much cheese we consumed and then if we did not use all the melted cheese we would just pour it back in =) haha, i miss nicole and kati!! you guys are growing up way too fast