Monday, March 24, 2008

"Easter"

We had a great Easter weekend (Nicole & Kati, especially). We had our Easter egg hunt on Saturday, because we knew Sunday was going to be very rainy. First, we started our Saturday with the traditional painting of the Easter eggs.


Then it was off to the movies to see Disney's "College Road Trip". It was a great family movie. Then lunch at Burger King and home for the Easter egg hunt. I hid the eggs and also hid clues to a treasure hunt that led to a super present for each of them. They had a blast and every year I think it will be the last year for the hiding of the eggs, but no they will probably hunt them until they get married!

I wonder what could be in those packages?
You girls better lock-up those scooters! Tom shows off his scooter skills. His foot barely fits on it.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a way fun easter, yea they got scooters again! Haha, i'm sure they won't have these stolen!! How old are kati and nicole now?

Lisa and Suny said...

Nicole is 13 (14 in July) and Kati is 11 (12 in Nov)

Bob said...

BOY DOES THAT BRING BACK GOOD MEMORIES, WE DID THE "COLORING BIT" AND THEN HAD FUN HIDDING (SOME WITH MONEY IN THE "LEMON TREE". I DIDN'T THINK THE "EASTER BUNNY" WOULD COME TO THOSE GIRLS AFTER THAT PICTURE OF "SPRIG AND HIS BUNNY" GLAD THE GIRLS GOT THE SCUTTERS BACK? BET THEY LOCK THEM UP THIS TIME. LOVE YA ALL. DAD.
(I HAVE A NICE COAT? FOR SUNY) IT HAS A ROLL OF TWINE IN THE POCKET.

Bob said...

O.K, O.K, SO GRANDMA SPELLED "SCOOTERS WRONG" I WON'T TELL HER, IT WOULD JUST MAKE HER FEEL BAD (OH YEA ! )...WE ARE GETTING OLDER, (CAN'T REMMBER ANYTHING,BUT THAT WORKED OUT FINE, WE GOT TO HIDE OUR OWN EASTER EGGS.
LOVE TO ALL....BOB (I THINK ONE IS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PIANO)???

The Lees Family said...

Wow, girls are so different from boys! Look at how nice those eggs look! Glad they got Scooters! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Lindsay said...

those are wonderfully decorated eggs! And yea scooters!! ha, yes lock them up and never let them out of your sight! I miss nicole and kati! they are growing up so fast!

Bobbi said...

I love your Easter pics. Wish I could have been there for the hunt.Glad the girls got scooters (again) They are so grown up, can't wait till summer. Get ready for shopping!!! (this time we'll take mom)

Bob said...

HEY, DON'T KNOCK THOSE OLD COATS, I PUT MY HAND IN THE POCKET OF AN OLD HUNTING JACKET YESTERDAY AND FOUND ONE $TEN, ONE $FIVE AND THREE ONE'S ($18. FOR THE GOOD GUY) LOVE TO ALL. DAD

Brittany said...

Yea...scooters! I just cannot believe that the girls are getting so old! They look so cute. I hope we see you guys soon.