Suny, Lisa, Nicole & Kati
That looks delicious. You should not worry about the cat eating it...you should worry about me eating it!
mmm that makes me want to make a gingerbread house. Turned out great!!!! bet it tastes even better
are those sprees and gobstoppers? i love those!
i agree with ash and britt, that looks so delicous it would not last a day here!
Great job on the houses. I love the hats. You're really getting into the Christmas spirit. I'd be tempted to eat the house too - if it were made of See's candy. yummy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks delicious. You should not worry about the cat eating it...you should worry about me eating it!
mmm that makes me want to make a gingerbread house. Turned out great!!!! bet it tastes even better
are those sprees and gobstoppers? i love those!
i agree with ash and britt, that looks so delicous it would not last a day here!
Great job on the houses. I love the hats. You're really getting into the Christmas spirit. I'd be tempted to eat the house too - if it were made of See's candy. yummy.
Post a Comment