Thursday, November 1, 2007



What a haul! We went over to a friends neighborhood and it was probably the best night of trick-or-treating we have ever had. There were so many kids and everyone decorated their houses. I better stock up on toothpaste!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!!! You guys have enough for a whole candy store! Man, next halloween i'm going to your neighborhood!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

WOW! That is a TON of candy. Looks delicious! I hope Nicole got my e-mail. Love you all. Kati and Nicole are getting so old and beautiful!!!

Toni said...

Wow, I can't believe all that candy. You have more than Costco. It should last you for ten years, but I bet it doesn't last a week. Great costumes and darling girls. We miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

nicole and kati!! I can't believe how old you guys look!! YOu guys are so pretty! and can i have some of that candy????