Today is Kati's birthday. Too bad she is sick and has to stay home from school. But that's ok with her because she can steal her sister's Halloween candy. I hope Nicole does not read this!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kati!!!
happy birthday!! steal some candy for me too! Hope you feel better!
Hi Kati I love you
Hope you had a happy birthday, Katie. Enjoy all that candy and I hope there is birthday cake and ice cream too.
Lisa-
This is awesome-I wish I could figure out how to do an extended family one-I volunteer you...lol-The girls are growing up to fast! Happy Birthday Kati- Sorry it's late-
HI BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, I AM JUST TRYING TO SET UP A "PASSWORD ETC" SO WE CAN LEAVE COMMENTS. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH WE COULD JOIN IN ON SOME ICE CREAM AND CAKE. YOUR "BLOG IS GREAT" (MAY HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE SOME DAY. LOVE MOM&DAD LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS ?
Post a Comment